The Director of Sales will be a highly motivated, hands-on, results-driven manager to oversee our daily sales operations including identifying process improvements to support the company’s key sales metrics. The Director of Sales will be a key conduit between our all internal departments and customers, while working with our VP of Sales and Sales team to identify sales growth opportunities and meeting daily needs.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
· Analyze customers utilizing EC
· Analyze customer exception reports, customer pick- ups, keying errors, back order report and EC
· Monitor Unauthorized deductions (UAD’S)
· Maintain daily sales reports for each account executive.
· Conduct performance evaluations q-2 and q-4
· Small Improvements – development plan for sales coordinators.
· Manage sales out of office schedule, supplier presentations, sales meetings weekly sales numbers for shared files and Bonus program.
· Attend morning huddles
· Customer interaction on a regular basis
· Sales team building that ensures administrative functions are being implemented.
· Build and foster a sound working relationship interdepartmentally
· Meet with team leaders on a consistent basis
· Experience in a fast paced environment
· Bachelors Degree or related experience preferred, High school diploma or equivalent required.
· 3-5 years of retail or foodservice experience required.
· Occasional Travel